February 4, 2011

Project 52 Art - Week 1

So . . . I've been dutifully taking my Project 52 photos every week, but have already fallen a bit behind with the pages.  I finally have a bit of a break this weekend and am hoping to get caught up, but here is my page for Week 1:


Most people who know me are aware that I'm a HUGE Starbucks fan.  The closest one to where I live is about 1.5 hours away, so I always take advantage of their ready availability when traveling.  A couple of years ago I started taking photos of Starbucks in different locations, and it has become an ongoing project for me.  This page is a collage of the Starbucks locations we visited on a recent trip to San Francisco.  Mmmmmmm, just looking at it makes me want a Grande Vanilla Latte . . .

Layout credits: Cozy Evening by Tiramisu Designs and In Your Mug by PST Designs (available at PickleBerryPop); Font: DJB JGeek (Available at Sweet Shoppe Designs)

No comments:

Post a Comment