February 16, 2011

All About Me Art

I don't often take to time to scrap just about me, but I wanted to share a recent Art Journal page I created that focuses on that very elusive subject.  I used lots of digital goodness from Fee Jardine, and several of my favorite Darcy Baldwin Fonts on this one (click on the page for full credits):


I really love the mixture of different kits and fonts on this page and was very excited and honored to see it on the GSO Blog on Valentine's Day :)

For anyone keeping track, that makes 2 Art Journal pages so far this year.  Although I anticipate more consistent creation from this point forward, since I was lucky enough to snag a VIP pass with the Art Journal Queen herself - Tangie Baxter!!  I am so looking forward to spending the next four months behind the scenes with Tangie and her amazing CT :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats -- must be so exciting! This page is so beautifully done! I really love the Title work!

    ReplyDelete