February 14, 2011

The Art of Us

In honor of Valentine's Day, I have a new layout with lots of fun photos of Scott and me.  One of my favorite ways of including multiple photos on a page is to create a direct view room background with a floor and large wall canvas to "hang" them on.  Here is the page I created this year:


The elements all have some special significance to us, and most of the photos are from various trips we've taken over the last few years - including Disney World, Universal Studios (i.e. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter), a local festival and a sailing trip.  My favorite photos are the fun "posed" ones taken at amusement parks :)  I've definitely got to work on a full page layout with the Pirates of the Caribbean photo!! 

Thanks for stopping by - have a fabulous Valentine's Day!

Layout Credits: All kits from MScraps - Timeless Collab; Holly Jolly Chrismas Collab; To Build Castles in the Air by Honey Designs; Beauty of Fall, Amazing Love and Faithful by RuthMelody Designs; Eternal Love by ad77design; Fonts: Annabelle JF, Monotype Corsiva and AL Verdigris

3 comments:

  1. beautiful!! your blog is amazing I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool layout! I love all the different pics -- so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful layout - and I love the little memory box tucked in the corner!

    Darcy@SomewhatMuddledMusings

    ReplyDelete