February 11, 2011

More Project 52 Art

So, I've finally had a chance to get caught up on my Project 52 pages (or at least mostly caught up).  Here are my pages for Weeks 2-4 (full credits are available if you click on the Project 52 Gallery link to the right):


^This page^ chronicles our recent visit to the hospital where I was born.  The building is now abandoned, but having the opportunity to see the place where I was born really was a priceless experience.  Of course, we had to stop at a Starbucks in Novato (to add to my collection) and then we had a fabulous dinner in Stinson Beach to finish out the evening.  I brought back the piece of plaster in my hand as a memento of the visit - and, of course, for scrapping material :)


^This page^ is one of my current faves.  I took the photo at Pier 39 in San Francisco (after our trip to Alcatraz Island).  I love the way it turned out with the out of bounds extraction :)


^This page^ is a true Everyday Moments LO.  I love this photo of Scott and Hermione (she is such a lap cat)!

I'm working on the pages for Weeks 5 and 6 right now - and hope to have them done before this week actually ends :)  I would be nice to have at least one of my projects caught up and on track!

2 comments:

  1. Well I just love everything about the top photo but esp how the building is behind you in the photo and you have the blended photo of your hand holding the plaster. It just screams "meaningful" to me. The extraction is so fabby too in the second! But unfortunately the www is being mean and no matter how much I refresh I can't see the third one all the way. But you make such fabby pages I know it's terrific and I will come peek later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting the hospital where you were born - what a great thing! I suppose the hospital where I was born is still there, but I see how this was special because the building has been abandoned. What a wonderful and meaningful layout.

    ReplyDelete