February 23, 2011

Rock Stars Unplugged: Sticker Art

Any sticker art fans out there?  I love the retro look you get when turning regular elements into digital "stickers."  Here is a recent page I created (with an awesome new Kit by Libby Pritchett and Meg Mullens) using this technique on some photo extractions.


If you love this look too, check out the tutorial I did on Libby's Blog today.  I walk you through two different methods of creating sticker art.  This technique can also be used to turn regular text into a word art sticker.  It's super easy and quick too - which is always a bonus :)

Layout credits: Don't Stop Believing by Libby Pritchett and Meg Mullens (linked above), Jumbo Paper Clips by Libby Pritchett.  All available at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

1 comment:

  1. Great use of that sticker tut!! I love that layout!

    ~Darcy@SomewhatMuddledMusings

    ReplyDelete