January 25, 2011

Artful Accidents

Don't you just love accidental art?  No stressing, no blocked mojo, no editing until you're happy with the look - it just Happens.  On a recent trip to San Francisco, and tour of Alcatraz island, I had just such an artful accident - with an amusing story to go along with it.



The best part of the story is that I really do love this photo!  The tilted perspective, the water and fog in the background, amazing white space for journaling - it's perfect :)  When I looked at the photo on the camera I expected to see a blurry mess - that I was more than ready to delete - but instead I got an Artful Accident.  Don't you just love it when that happens?

Photo credits: Fonts: DJB Monkey Scratches/DJB Coffee Shoppe Tall Skinny; Acid Wash Pro photo action by PhotoBlast

2 comments:

  1. Great story! I love that perspective, too!

    ~Darcy@Somewhatmuddledmusings

    ReplyDelete