January 2, 2011

Art Helps Me Breathe

Welcome to my new creative musings blog! A place where I can share my passion for all things ART, and (hopefully) inspire artistic tendencies in others. I love all genres of art, but my most common artistic outlet involves capturing life (more commonly referred to as "Scrapbooking").

I love both digital and traditional life art and am always looking for new techniques to master and incorporate into my creations. For that reason, I have decided to embark on a Project 52 this year that focuses not only on taking photos, but on learning new techniques - photography, digital art and mixed media. My goal is to be able to post not only my completed pages, but also the techniques I incorporated into those pages.

My other major artistic project this year is completing Tangie Baxter's Art Journal Caravan.  I am such a huge fan of both Art Journaling and Tangie and can't wait to get started on this year's Adventure Quest :-)

So here's to a year filled with Artfully Inspired Adventures!

5 comments:

  1. your blog alone is inspiring! good luck with your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of a P52 and think I'm going to do one although I'm still deciding what mine will look like. Your site is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new blog..it even inspires me!! LOL
    ~Darcy@Somewhatmuddledmusings

    ReplyDelete
  4. your new blog design is seriously AWEsome, Jude Girl!! mine looks lame by comparison and is due for an overhaul... just not enough hours in the day :)

    looking forward to future posts ♥

    ReplyDelete