August 27, 2013

Artsy Masking

Hey everyone!  I just wanted to pop in and share an artsy tutorial with you that I wrote for Nicole's (Sugarplum Paperie) blog today.  You can find the tutorial HERE, and this is my inspiration page:


You can find the full credits for the layout in my Sweet Shoppe Gallery.

In the tutorial, I show how I made the artsy alpha mask for the blended photo.

There are also a couple of awesome kits coming out at Scrap Orchard this week.  Here is a little sneak peek:

Credits: Create Yourself by Bella Gypsy Designs; Recyclables 24 by Scrapping with Liz

 Credits: Blue Ribbon (September Mega) by the Orchard Girls; To Die For by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs

Credits: Be Kind, Rewind by the Orchard Girls

I have a new word art freebie coming out on September 7 at Scrap Orchard - so look for a preview of that soon. :)

Until next time ~ Judie


No comments:

Post a Comment